Testsigma helps us in managing big projects by allowing us to add and manage multiple Application Types with minimum effort.
A Sample Project hierarchy is available here to get familiar with the Project Creation process.
After going through the hierarchy that Testsigma follows, you can continue creating the Application as given below in the Create Application section.
1. Click on the '+ Add' button(on the top left corner just below the Testsigma logo).
2. Click on the item named '+ Application' to open the Create Application page. The Create Application page looks as given below:
Info: The Application will be created under the currently selected Project if you have created any or under the default project Testsigma if no other Projects have been created. The reason for this behavior is that an Application cannot be created unless linked with a Project.
Enter the details as given below:
- Name (Required): Enter a name for the application that needs to be tested.
- Description: Enter a meaningful description for the application to be tested elaborating about it.
- Type (Required): Select the type of the application that needs to be tested.
- Version Name: Enter a version name for the application version to be tested.
Below given is the Application details for a sample Application named 'Web Application'.
Enter the details for your application and click on the Create button. You will see a notification for successful Application creation and will be taken to Application Details page.
Go to Project Settings > Applications and then select the Application that you would like to edit. Now, click on the edit button on the top right corner to edit the current Application.
Go to Project Settings > Applications and then select the Application that you would like to edit. Now, click on the Delete button on the top right corner to edit the current Application.
Confirm Delete Dialog would pop up as given in below image. Select the checkbox and click on Delete button to confirm the deletion.
Happy Test Automation!