Greetings from Testsigma! We at Testsigma are delighted to have you here with us on our journey towards #SmartTestAutomation.
In the course of automating your tests, if you face any doubts or issues, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or use the Instant chat support at Testsigma Website.
If you would like to start with a free personalized Demo tailored for your requirements, please schedule one here: Schedule a Demo
So, let's get started. Here's a step by step tutorial for creating and running your first test case:
- Create a Project
- Create a Test Case and add a few Test Steps
- Run Test Case / Perform a Dry Run on the Test Case
- Group Test Cases to create a Test Suite and Test Plans
- Create, Run, and Schedule Executions + Integrate Test Executions with CI/CD tools
1. Create a Project
Create a Project and add an Application & Application Version
2. Create a Test Case and add a few Test Steps
3. Run Test Case / Perform a Dry Run on the Test Case
Perform a Dry Run to check the correctness of the created Test Case
4. Group Test Cases to create a Test Suite and Test Plans
5. Create, Run, and Schedule Executions + Integrate Test Executions into CI/CD tools
Now here's a quick walk-through on creating your first Web Application Test Case using Testsigma:
Web Application Testing using Testsigma
Once you have completed this Getting Started guide to successfully create and execute a Test Case, please check the second part for more Advanced operations:
And to conclude,
Welcome to the #SmartTestAutomation journey with Testsigma!
Happy Automation Testing!