Welcome to Testsigma!
There is an abundance of features under the hood and it can be little overwhelming for new users. Feel free to contact us if there is anything that you need help with.
You can mail us on email@example.com or use the Instant Chat support for all your queries.
Without further delay, let us dive into the tool and explore it further.
Let's get started..
As soon as you log into your Account for the first time, you will be taken through our Introductory Tutorial to get acquainted with Testsigma.
At the end of the tutorial, you will be taken to the Dashboard page as given below:
The Dashboard shows the details for the currently selected Project and consists of the following sections:
- Latest Runs - Details of Latest Executions for the current Project are included here.
- Run Details - Detailed description of Latest Executions with link to the Run Results are given here.
- Latest Activities - Latest activities performed by the user in current Project such as creation of Requirements or Test Cases are shown here
- Scheduled Executions - A list of scheduled Execution is shown here.
- Quick Links - Quick links to the most important pages in Testsigma.
On the left navigation pane, we can see shortcuts to the most relevant sections.
Once we click on any of the shortcuts on the Navigation pane, a new additional panel pops up in the left named Context menu. It shows options on the basis of current page.
Under the Test Development page, it shows the DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT, TEST PLAN & RESULTS, and HELP
Under the Project Settings page, it shows the Project Settings Actions
Under the Analytics page, it shows the Analytics options.
Under Configuration page, it shows the Configuration Actions.
and so on...